About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Kelsiey Dorner. I am 20 years old, born July 7th. I have an amazing family. November 4th, 2009 is the date I got married to my wonderful husband. Our daughter Kaylee was born August 22nd, 2010. Our son Jordan was born June 12, 2012.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Update.

Thought I should update since I haven't in a few weeks. I am 29 weeks 4 days today. Jordan is still doing great, as active as ever. He gets hiccups alot. I think he is still transverse/breech because the kicks are mostly still low. I have another ultrasound on April 12th I think. And around 34 weeks I will have one to check on his heart again. I've gained 31 pounds total so far. Everyone keeps saying they think he is going to be a big baby, but I think he will be smaller (less than 7 1/2 pounds). He could be here within 7 weeks 3 days-10 weeks 3 days, which really isnt that long. Not much else to update on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment