About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Kelsiey Dorner. I am 20 years old, born July 7th. I have an amazing family. November 4th, 2009 is the date I got married to my wonderful husband. Our daughter Kaylee was born August 22nd, 2010. Our son Jordan was born June 12, 2012.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11 weeks today.

Im 11 weeks along today, that means baby is the size of a lime this week. He/she is getting so big! (: 5 more weeks until we get our 3D ultrasound to find out the baby's sex. I still have a feeling it's a boy, but we shall see. I have a first trimester screening tomorrow, blood test/ultrasound. Im hoping the baby will be measuring correctly this time. The doctor finally called the pharmacy about my test strips, so today I start recording my blood sugars for my appointments. I still think once a week is too often. Other than that not much going on today.

Here is an 11 week pic;;


No comments:

Post a Comment