About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Kelsiey Dorner. I am 20 years old, born July 7th. I have an amazing family. November 4th, 2009 is the date I got married to my wonderful husband. Our daughter Kaylee was born August 22nd, 2010. Our son Jordan was born June 12, 2012.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Ugh.

So today Im 10 weeks, 6 days along. I had a first trimester screening and ultrasound scheduled this morning. Walked all the way there only to find out they changed the appointment to Wednesday. Would have been nice if they would have called to let me know. On the other hand, I still dont have any morning sickness, hopefully I won't get it at all this time. Only symptom I have is headaches, hopefully they won't last too long, especially since I refuse to take any medication for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment