About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Kelsiey Dorner. I am 20 years old, born July 7th. I have an amazing family. November 4th, 2009 is the date I got married to my wonderful husband. Our daughter Kaylee was born August 22nd, 2010. Our son Jordan was born June 12, 2012.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Update.

I went to the hospital Tuesday night because I was sick all day and couldn't keep anything down. They took me to L&D and gave me IV fluids because I was dehydrated and having contractions. I was there for about 3 hours, the contractions stopped and I stopped puking after they gave me some zofran so they sent me home. Not much else going on. My next appointment is on the 1st of March. And the ultrasound to check his heart is March 14th.



No comments:

Post a Comment