About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Kelsiey Dorner. I am 20 years old, born July 7th. I have an amazing family. November 4th, 2009 is the date I got married to my wonderful husband. Our daughter Kaylee was born August 22nd, 2010. Our son Jordan was born June 12, 2012.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

24 week checkup.

I had another prenatal appointment today. Only gained .4 pound from last time 2 weeks ago, that makes 24 total so far. Seems like alot compared to Kaylee. I had gained like 10 with her at this point. I just hope he isnt too big. His heartbeat was 143 today, I think he was sleeping. The doctor adjusted my night time insulin a bit. I have another appointment in a week to see if my blood sugars are doing better then. Its hard to believe he will be here in 13-16 weeks. Going by so fast now!




No comments:

Post a Comment