About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Kelsiey Dorner. I am 20 years old, born July 7th. I have an amazing family. November 4th, 2009 is the date I got married to my wonderful husband. Our daughter Kaylee was born August 22nd, 2010. Our son Jordan was born June 12, 2012.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

13 weeks.

13 weeks 1 day today. Everything is still going great. Baby's heart rate was 162 on Monday. I was getting scared because it took her a while to find it. Baby was very low right by my hip bone. (: 2 or 3 more weeks until we find out the sex, Im so excited! Also can't wait to go baby shopping, I love buying baby stuff, especially clothes. Not much else new right now. Have another appointment today, just a regular OB visit. Monday, 12/19, I have another ultrasound. My mom is going with to that one since Cory will be in school. I think she will like seeing the baby. (:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment