About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Kelsiey Dorner. I am 20 years old, born July 7th. I have an amazing family. November 4th, 2009 is the date I got married to my wonderful husband. Our daughter Kaylee was born August 22nd, 2010. Our son Jordan was born June 12, 2012.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sick.

I'm still sick :/ Stomach bug is mostly gone but have a sore throat and cough. Got some robitussin, hopefully that will help. I dont want to be sick on Christmas Eve! 12 more days until we find out the baby's sex. I'm so excited. I really want a boy, because there aren't any in my family, other than my brother, but I think Kaylee would love a sister, I loved growing up with a sister close to my age. As long as the baby is healthy, I am happy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment