About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Kelsiey Dorner. I am 20 years old, born July 7th. I have an amazing family. November 4th, 2009 is the date I got married to my wonderful husband. Our daughter Kaylee was born August 22nd, 2010. Our son Jordan was born June 12, 2012.

Monday, December 19, 2011

2nd trimester.

Tomorrow is the first day of my 2nd trimester (14 weeks). Today I had an appointment, heart rate was 179bpm. They cancelled the ultrasound that was scheduled for today, and they cancelled my next appointment because my blood sugars are doing good, so we scheduled our 3D ultrasound for January 3rd, Ill be 16 weeks. Im so excited, these 15 days need to go fast! (: I also have a stomach bug right now, I don't feel like eating anything but soup. :/ Atleast Im keeping everything I do eat down, baby needs nutrients! (: Hopefully it's gone soon, I hate my stomach hurting all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment